We are thrilled to offer the latest technology in paperless doctor-patient communication. MyCoast is our patient portal, a secure way for you to electronically access your child’s medical records and communicate with our office.
MyCoast allows you to:
- View your child’s medical information including immunizations, allergies, growth charts, recent diagnoses and laboratory results
- Request prescription refills
- Request appointments
- Complete routine patient forms and developmental surveys ahead of your office visit
- Receive communication from your child’s doctor, including patient education handouts
Access to MyCoast: http://login.intelichart.com/mycoast
If you are a new family/patient registering for our 4S Ranch office location, please follow the step by step guide on our Join Coast Pediatrics 4S Ranch webpage to self-register your child(ren) with our practice.
If you are an existing Coast patient/family creating a portal account for your children:
Step 1 – Click on the Create Account link on the bottom the page. Create the account in YOUR (not your child’s) name. This is your parent account to which you will eventually link all of your children.
Step 2 – You will be emailed your pin for each child. If you did not receive an email, please contact our office. You can then log back in and begin to register your children, linking them to your account.
Step 3 – Soon your MyCoast account will give you access to view office policies and necessary forms (to speed up check-in at your first appointment), request needed well-visit appointments, and pay any balance due.
Important information to make the most of MyCoast:
- One week prior to your appointment, please confirm all appointments online through MyCoast. Once you’ve confirmed your appointment, your portal account will receive any handouts or surveys to fill-out prior to your appointment.
- Prescription refills can only be requested for prescriptions that are currently in your child’s chart. You will be able to view their medication list from MyCoast.
- Our replies to your portal refill and appointment requests will be sent directly to your MyCoast account within 3 business days.
- We are not able to accept messages other than appointment and refill requests at this time. For any other questions or concerns, please call our office directly.