Join Coast Pediatrics Carmel Valley
Welcome! We are pleased that you are considering joining our Carmel Valley practice. Please note that our Del Mar practice is NOT accepting new patients.
Here’s how to join Coast Pediatrics Carmel Valley:
- Register online using our MyCoast patient portal: https://coastpediatrics.patientmedrecords.com. For instructions on portal registration and MyCoast functions, please visit our MyCoast page. If registering prenatally, please use your baby’s due date as “date of birth”, and also check out our If You Are Expecting page.
- We will contact you to welcome you to the practice and confirm your registration and insurance information.
- Please review our website’s Our Practice, Insurance, and Hours and Appointments sections.
- Obtain a copy of your child’s medical records. It is extremely important to have an updated immunization record and accurate growth charts, as well as other pertinent medical information. To obtain a copy of your child’s medical records, please download and print our Records Release Form, filling out a separate form for each child. Give this form to your previous pediatrician and select whether you would like the records released directly to you or sent to Coast Pediatrics. We strongly recommend that you pick up the records yourself to minimize the chance of delays in our receiving them. Bring the records with you on or, preferably, before your first visit to our office. Don’t forget to make a copy for yourself, as we will shred paper records once they are entered into our paperless system.
- Prior to your first appointment with us, please review our Financial Policy and Notice of Privacy Practices. You will be asked to sign these forms at your first visit.